Miami County is located 15 minutes North of Dayton and is very accessible via I-75, I-70 and the Dayton International Airport. This makes Miami County a great location for teams and athletes coming in from a wide area. We have a variety of fields and facilities available to host some magnificent events and our facilities are run by exceptional people that will help in any way they can to ensure the director’s event is successful. Our county offers friendly, small-town hospitality with larger community amenities and fun, local attractions for youth and adults. And, our local restaurants and shops are nothing short of amazing. The Miami County Visitors & Convention Bureau is here to help you choose the perfect Miami County destination for your sporting event and make sure it is a success!
Here are some of the ways we will help make your event the best possible...
- Assist you with scheduling your site inspection.
- Provide you with the information you need on venues, hotels and additional opportunities in Miami County to make an informed decision about where to hold your event.
- Help to create and participate in the LOC and provide introduction to the local sports organization and/or venue.
- Assist with bid proposals, with the planning of the event and will work with the hotels to secure room blocks.
- Assist with marketing and public relations through our website, press releases, media alerts and social media posts.
- Provide you with visitor materials and information needed for coaches, players and their families to have an enjoyable experience in Miami County.